Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just Because your Beautiful - Isaac

I decided to change January/February Part 2 into two blogs. One on Grantham and one about Isaac. Mostly because the second child seems to always have the first child in his space:) Also I have some beautiful pictures of our very happy go lucky child. Isaac is the child strangers stop you and say is he always so happy? Yes most of the time Isaac is a joy and if he isn't smiling you know something is wrong (usually tired or hungry). Here are some of my favorite pictures: This is Isaac's favorite seat (or mommy's favorite place to put him). The sofa where he can see all that is going on and be at eye level with most of the action. Also until a few weeks ago he would "stay put" in the space between the two sofa cushions. Lately he is wanting to sit up on his own instead of leaning back. This causes him to endup face first on the sofa. Time to find a new favorite seat!
This beautiful picture was taken so there would be a picture of Isaac along with the other pictures of our family that we have displayed. Needless to say I still have that on my "to do" list! But I do love the picture!


My mom (Nana) came to visit us for the first time since Isaac was six weeks old. I think she was surprised at how much he has changed. I love this picture we captured of the two of them.


I love this picture for two reasons. One I LOVE this hat that Katy (my sisterinlaw) made. It was originally made for Grantham but he was never able to wear it. Isaac on the other hand wears it almost daily! Also it reminds me of my brother (Katy's husband). How special to have a picture of my brother's "twin" wearing a hat his wife made:)
At five months, Isaac continues to bring joy to our family. He loves to smile and laugh. He is very ticklish especially on his right side. Isaac never misses an opportunity to interact with his big brother. His favorite time of day is dinner time. He joins us for each meal (talking, laughing and interacting with all of us as he sits in his high chair). Who would have known that a baby could bring such joy as he communicates in his own way. I can't wait to see who God has planned for this little one to grow and develop into. Each day is such a blessing!

1 comment:

Karla said...

WOW! What a handsome little guy:)