Sunday, September 12, 2010

What the Pulcini's do while moving

Okay so I told John after our last move (#6 in nine years) that I would not move again unless we had professional movers. While it wasn't as great as I was hoping it did leave us more time for enjoying goofing off instead of packing! Here are some of our "extra" time pictures:) Grantham has always enjoyed being placed in the laundary basket but this was Isaac's first experience. I think he enjoyed himself!
I love the hands in the air like he is on a roller coaster.

legos consumed a lot of the three days that the packers and loaders were getting us ready to move. I didn't realize how unchild friendly movers were. Every where we were we seemed to be in the way. We found a little corner in the dinning room behind boxes that had already been packed and built many Lego creations. Also we put Isaac in the bathroom for his naps ( I wish I would have gotten a picture of that). It was the only "safe" place - your home is not your own when professional move you - they can walk into any room at any time to move a box or pack your stuff. A very strange experience that I am greatful for (in hours they packed what would have taken me months).
While waiting for our stuff to arrive, Grantham showed his artistic abilities with blue tape on the floor:)
A closer look at a "budding" artist. I wish I would have written it down but I think he told me it was an angel.
The artist and his work of art
More entertainment - can you tell what this is? Grantham found my camera. I won't show you all 200 plus pictures he took but this is one of my favorites.
Is this called a self portrait? Another of the camera pictures
Finally our stuff arrives and the boys decide to "dress up." This picture makes me smile - you can just tell how much they love each other!
Grantham was such a good sport through this whole move. He just rolled with the punches. One day while I was unpacking he "prepared" a show for me. This is a few pictures of the hour long show he performed when I took a break from packing:) Future BLACKMAIL - I think so;)
My boy loves music!

No comments: