Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bath Time

For those of you with more than one child this will not be a surprise. But for me with previously only one, who loves his baths, bath time has become a little stressful. This was Isaac's first real bath. I don't know if you can tell from the pictures (I tried to chose internet appropriate ones) but Grantham sat in our large master bath without water while I reached over into the "baby" tub to clean Isaac. I thought having big brother in the tub with us would be a great distraction HA. This turned into the shortest bath time ever! Grantham had a great time splashing Isaac and helping Mommy with the baby. The baby endured:) Hopefully future baths will include Papa and a happier baby! Grantham helping wash his baby brother. I am constantly amazed at how helpful and grown up Grantham is (of course he still likes to jump over his little brother when he is laying on the ground but for the most part he has been a huge help and blessing).





1 comment:

Karla said...

It's funny how bathtime becomes so much more work with another baby:) Glad you let Grantham help out. Isaac looks so cute!!