Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finished the baby's room, NOW Counting Down

With the baby' s room finally done, we are in count down mode T minus 5 days!!!! Keep an eye here for pictures of the new baby. John will probably post them for me.
Grantham has been so excited about his new baby brother, Isaac. We decided to make a chain to help him understand how much longer he had until the baby arrived - this is the chain when we first started it about a month ago.The baby bed and view when you first enter the room.To the right of the bed is this chair. Beside the chair is a little bookcase that has been used over and over - I am pretty sure it was used in my room when I was a baby.


as you leave the room, the changing table. Hope you enjoyed the tour of the baby's room - we had a blast creating it!

6 comments:

Karla said...

WOW! I can't believe you only have 5 more days until you meet your new little boy! The room looks perfect:) Good luck with the delivery, I pray all goes well! Can't wait to see pics:)

Whitledge Family said...

LOVE IT!!!! So excited! We can't wait until pictures are posted. We are going to Florida Panhandle region October 7 - 10th. I'm trying to convince Kelly into taking a small detour!

Jones Family said...

Looks great!! So exciting!!!

Beth said...

I was just thinking about you today and thought I would check out your blog! Only a couple more days!! Do you feel ready? We made a paper chain too for Daniel to count down the days! The room is beautiful!! Great job!!! I bet you had a lot of fun designing it! You are so creative! Take care! Praying for you!!

Joshua Grover-David Patterson said...

I love seeing the nursery pictures. It's so fun to get a window into friends' designing minds! Very cool! :)
We will be praying for a safe and smooth labor and delivery. I just missed sharing my b'day with your new little one! (Mine's today, 09-22.)
Love, Kara

Zarebski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.