Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Weekend at Nana and Pawpaw's

Where to begin? Grantham and I had decided to visit my parents in Georgia one last time before Grantham's new baby brother is born (an 8 hour drive with a three year old is not very fun when you are more than 6 months pregnant). We had a blast! The night we arrived Auntie Kara and Uncle Josh's church had a fall festival that we got to participate in. Auntie Kara and I got to have a scrapbooking night at Archiver's (my favorite scrapbooking store) while Nana and Pawpaw watched Grantham. Then the next day Mom and I went shopping in Atlanta for maternity clothes, since this baby and Grantham will be exactly 3 1/2 years apart everything I own is winter and with the 100 average temp in Mississippi already in June I knew I would need new maternity clothes (not that I am complaining I love to shop:) ). Sunday we went to church and hung around the house with Uncle Josh and Auntie Kara. Then on Tuesday we decided to go Strawberry picking. A past time that Grantham and I both love but have had no luck finding a patch in Mississippi, so we were thrilled to go with Nana and Pawpaw. Needless to say we REALLY enjoyed our time in Georgia and are so glad we made the long trip!

Strawberry picking:
Nana and Grantham enjoying the fruits of their labor
Grantham, me and Pawpaw searching for red strawberries
Grantham eating more than he is picking A fun and successful day :)

Learning about cars from Uncle Josh

An inflatable baseball game at the church fall festival (Grantham is proving to be a lefty both in his batting and kicking)
Talking Auntie Kara's ear off (always the center of attention)
Once again the center of attention

I don't know if you can see this picture very well but this is Grantham beating his Uncle Josh in an inflatable obstacle course (they were both flying through the course)

A lot of special time with Pawpaw

No comments: