Monday, May 18, 2009

We are having a . . .

We are excited to announce that we are expecting another BOY! As one friend said, "No prissy stuff at this house!" We found out last week at our ultrasound but wanted to wait until we could tell all our family first about the great news. Now we are so excited to be sharing it with friends:)

The week before we found out, Grantham and I were talking in the car about how he was going to be a big brother. I asked him if he wanted a baby sister or brother. At first he kept saying both but when I finally made him realize he could only have one he said that he wanted a baby sister but thought that he was going to have a baby brother. When we went in for our appointment the tech asked Grantham if he wanted a brother or sister and he said that he wanted a brother. She said well guess what you are going to have a baby brother. The baby looked healthy and active (just like Grantham)! We are tenatively planning the C-section for Thursday September 24th. Four of my sister-in-laws (John's sisters) think it is only fair that men dominate our family since he grew up with the four of them;0 John is excited because he thinks maybe I will want to have another biological child since I have only had two boys and no girls. We'll see - - I am ready to adopt (NO MORE morning sickness that last the whole day/night). Who knows what God has in store for us? Just one baby at a time:) !!!!

Thank you all for all the prayers with Grantham's health and this new baby too. Also thanks for reading my ramblings. We love keeping up with each and every one of you!

6 comments:

J-BPEVV said...

Dear Mississippi Pulcinis:
We congratulate you on the news and very eagerly look forward to our next grandchild!
Love, Pee Paw and Grandma

BeckyG said...

Let me just say - I have two boys and I wouldn't trade them for the WORLD!!! God gives you exactly what He wants you to have... Congratulations!

Jones Family said...

Congrats! I'm liking boys now! Can't wait to meet him.

Julie and Chris said...

Congratualations!!! I think boys are the best!

Karla said...

YEA!!! Congratulations to you all:) That is so great you're having another boy...big brother will love having a playmate who likes similar things. I hope you're feeling well...would love to see a belly pic sometime soon:)

Kyle and Sharon said...

Congratulations!