Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Announcing . . .


We are so excited to announce that we are expecting again! I am a little over 12 weeks along; my due date is October 3rd. We had a 12 week ultra sound last week and were surprised at how different an 8 week ultra sound verse a 12 week ultrasound was. The baby was very active - moving, turning, kicking. We could even see the fingers on his/her hand.
Grantham has been asking for a sibling for some time now. Even to the extent of asking other kids at the park if they will be his brother or sister. The other day when we decided it was time to tell him he was going to be a big brother, he did not act excited at all. But then a few days later, he said "I want a baby sister. (long pause)" I say "we will have to talk to God about that." Grantham replies "a brother would be okay too, either one." Since then he has decided that he wants both, so we have tried to explain that Mommy only has one baby in her belly.
Kids make life so much more fun; we are so excited that God is blessing us with another child!

11 comments:

Gracie and Bryan Gaspard said...

Great news!!! Congratulations!!

Jones Family said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! Brace yourself!!!

Can you believe our first babies are 3? His firetruck party looked fun and your cake was great! We'll let the little drummer live near us!!

Anonymous said...

YEA! I am so excited for you! How fun. Also how fun your parents got Grantham a drum! HA! Fun times in the Pulcini household.

Kyle and Sharon said...

Yay! Congratulations, I am so excited for you all! Your due date is my birthday!

Whitledge Family said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you.

Joshua Grover-David Patterson said...

What blessed news - We can't wait to meet this little one AND Grantham sometime in the future... Maybe we will see you in Evansville one of these holidays! God bless your wait to welcome him/her, and please do keep us updated!
*HUGS*

Rebecca and Ryan said...

Congrats! Congrats! So happy for you all!

Julie and Chris said...

HOORAY!!! We are so happy for you guys!

Karla said...

WOW! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you two and for Grantham to be a big brother:) Keep us posted and I hope you are feeling good!

CK, MD said...

Congratulations!!! I cannot believe Hambone is 3 already!!!

Rebecca said...

Wow! Congrats John and Tabitha! I'm so excited for you guys! We'd love to have you back as our neighbors when you move back to SC :) I was just thinking about you when I passed your house walking the other day...and wondering when you'd have another little one....and then I had a chance to read your blog while I was up on PICU night float, and I'm so excited about the news! Congrats!!!